Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Angel or My Friend:

Was this a dream or a nightmare?
I woke up in this castle haunted and scared.

I was hapless and weak
He was dragging me, I felt really meek

This place was really strange
There were writing in blood all over

One on the floor said

I am the shoulder you rest when you tired
It’s my smile that gets you up and fired

He continued to drag me along
Where I read the other part of the song

My shirt still has marks of your tears
My heart holds your secrets and your fears

I gathered some guts and asked
Who are you? You black masked?

He didn’t reply but just dragged me faster
He flung me in a dark room of disaster

In this blanket of darkness I closed my eyes
I saw the angels flying in the sky

A realization hit me faster than light
That black masked guy was my anger all right.

Who are these angels? I wonder
The sky split with lightning and thunder

Its our blood that stains your shirt red
We forgive you, but we are dead

We are your angels in flight
We give you the hope of light

Just then I heard a thud
I woke up, to realize I was off the bed

This was on my mirror

Anger is no solution
Find a better way to tackle the situation
Turn back and you will see us on the horizon

-the firebird

1 comment:

Ranjitha Rangarajan said...

came across ur blog..nice 1s :)..
it pumped in lotaa energy :)
thanks...