Saturday, June 6, 2009

SMAKS


After another tiring day
I drop into my bed
With the fan at full speed
and a pillow under my head

suddenly I feel something
I never felt before
I open the windows
and lock the door

Its amazing as it gets to me
I feel only one thing TIME
and as what I still considered present moves into past
leaving me struggling to rhyme

It aches ! at place i never knew were mine
My thoughts moving in triangles circles and lines

All i did today is to stare at some photos
and i realized gone are the days when we wandered without any motto

Time tries to console me and says "You will remain in touch"
Ya I say why not, orkut gtalk with some luck

But i know our lives are about to change and move ahead; and we are going our ways;
let me tell you all that you all are special to me ; i shall remember you all always

For smaks I believe is beyond time material and space
Its some where within us ;Isn't it this that bring a smile to our face

--firebird
Reflections :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a firebird my belief in immortality is pure. Relations are made and broken.
But then ther are those relations with no name , no reason and no expiry which pass into time as a gentle whisper, a cool breeze ,as a fragrance of a flower never to be forgotten. It explains the very basis of immortality to me
Immortality can never be achieved in material. But only in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sreeni good one, And specially the line"i realized gone are the days when we wandered without any motto" is very true :)
V'll miss those days yaar (SMAKS)

Unknown said...

It is so great.. what di i say Sreeni, have no words, just that ill miss you all alot