Tuesday, May 29, 2007

All about going on

When lights go off
And the going stops
When things go wrong
There is no life no song
That’s the time that I believed in going on going on

Things that I loved
And lost it for long
All the tears that I shed
But then, everyone was gone
That’s the time that I believed in going on going on

At the end of my world
And the silence of time
But light had to come
To make a new dawn
I was happy that I believed in going on going on

I am sorry for none
Happy they had gone
It was in me
To go back where I belong
Because I choose to believe in going on going on
-the firebird

3 comments:

Bharath R S said...

Nice one dude...

keep it up

Boho said...

This is not your song, so don't copy?

If you can tell me where you took it from, it'll be great!! you took it from some show called " Going on" from the 90s? Do you have any link of that anywhere? I'll appreciate it!

Fire Bird said...

interesting :) u labelled it a copy ... and you dont even know what the original is .. so you should do your bit of homework ??
You are partly correct - the first stanza is from the series - even i didnt find the rest anywhere - s wrote my version of it