Friday, December 1, 2006

The Flames of Love


Looking into time
There is a message the silence mimes

I never wanted to write again
Put down the events in the ink of my pain

As she sat next to me and her head rested on mine
My heart was full of joy and pain had no sign

I could see our future in the setting sun
We were like the sky and the earth at the horizon

Now I wait to see her once more
And tell her I love her from my heart’s core

For now its time I throw my pen;Wear my armor and fight
I sit here waiting for my wings then and the fire bird will be ready for flight

Looking into time
There is a message the silence mimes

“You can hurt yourself with a thorn
And kill yourself with a rose”


At times love is cast away for a relation
And strangely
There are times when a relation ceases to exist but love becomes immortal.

No comments: