Friday, December 1, 2006

The Hole


In deep hole
Alone with my soul

With pain shearing through my dreams
All that i can hear is my screams

Every second is now an year
the wounds are deep big and clear

No blood that oozes or flesh that falls
it pains it pains but whom do i call

In a hole that has no beginning or end
I stay alone with my soul my only friend

As I talked to him my pain grew
He smiled at me as if nothing was true

My heart went through his flames,got burned
He replaced it with a stone and away he turned

As he walked back he shouted
" No more pain or agony ha he he" he hooted

No more my heart moves or it beats
I see it everyday tied to its seat

No more pain yup yipee
But the HOLE is still left in me

1 comment:

Vaibhav,K said...

THE HOLE...

dude... kis kisko dedicate kiya hai tune yeh the hole... u shud wrote those names as well.... lol