Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Carbon:


"

The carbon represents the journey of man born on the earth buried under various pressures,but as he leave this earth he seem to have transformed into a diamond

"

When I look back at what I was

There I am standing black and dark

Under the earth buried for years

And then one day, people came to mine my kind, with lots of fears

We were black and dark called Coal

They burnt my kind alive for their goal

But I remained buried there for years

And the fire beneath me dried my tears

I begin to move deeper and deeper

Into the earth, my path to my goal had become steeper

Most of my kind left me and went to the surface

Where they were cut and sliced, what a disgrace

They who cut them felt they were soft and light

They who cut them use them to write

I had tried to stop them, I knew they weren’t right

Anyways these brutes called those of my kind graphite

I thought I would be buried here forever alone

I felt helpless and what I had seen had left my soul torn

I no longer felt the burden of the earth above

No longer the heat of the earth below

I kept digging deeper and deeper

Something told me there was no point being a weeper

The Vulcan deep under in depth of the earth

Blasted out when he came to know what had occurred

His flames touched me and made me invincible

I reached the surface where I was ready to meet the terrible

My enemies found cutting me incredible

And I was no longer inflammable

They proclaimed me the hardest stone

The most precious that woman adorn

Most of them want me to be their own

I am a Diamond and no longer burnt

-The Firebird

1 comment:

Bharath R S said...

nice one dude!!!

but the thing is in the starting itself we can know what the ending is!!!!

try to add suspense from next time